Friday, July 03, 2009

nag nag nag

In the last issue of my local newspaper, Nordstrands Blad, theres an article about how the people in this neighborhood are bothered, annoyed and irritated by the increase in seagulls that are inhabiting the area. There has been a noticeable increase of these birds over the last 3 years and it`s stealing people`s sleep.
Are you serious?
I have noticed the increase myself. Being the night owl that I am, I notice that they tend to come in around 3 am to feed on the insects on the ground. It looks like they`re having a convention or something.
But they`re seagulls! I like the sounds they make, as it makes it seem like I`m by the ocean.
If this is waking people up, and annoying them enough to contact politicians to remove them, then they have bigger problems than seagulls.

1 comment:

  1. You mustn't forget that Norwegians in general are so spoilt that we have to make up our problems...

    What's wrong with ear plugs?

    ReplyDelete