Tuesday, July 21, 2009

meeting tarantino

I just had the coolest dream where I met Quentin Tarantino and we`re in the car talking about movies.
I was telling him about everything I loved about his movies and also how Kubrick is another favorite of ours.
Unfortunately I suddenly woke up to the sounds of heavy gun fire... as I had fallen asleep on the couch with the tv on again.

I just remembered that yesterday I bought the DVD "Bande à Part", by Jean-Luc Godard... a movie from `64 that was a great inspiration to Tarantino and is the reason why his production company is called A Band Apart.
Maybe this is why he showed up in my dream.
I wish I could have talked to him more though...

2 comments:

  1. I have to wait a whole month until his latest movie Inglorious Basterds opens here in Oslo.
    It opens August 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my friend Inger Merete's profile pic on Facebook - she just lived your dream!

    ReplyDelete