Wednesday, February 10, 2010

to be nude or not to be nude - an early morning dilemma in the locker rooms

So this morning, after riding my bike to work, I went down to the basement where I can shower and change. Both men and women can use these facilities, although I have yet to see any women in here.
Anyways, as soon as I get out of the shower, the cleaning lady shows up (I´m not sure but I´m guessing she´s in her late 20s early 30s, and either Polish or Russian or something).

I had barely dried off, so I´m still in the buff. I tried to seem decent by covering up, but I had brought a really small towel to save space in my backpack, so I was physically unable to wrap the towel around me.
I had no choice but to stand there butt naked, putting on deodorant and clumsily looking for my clothes, which were everywhere... some in my locker, some down in my backpack.
For those of you who have read my earlier posts, I don`t really have a problem being nude... but in this case I was wondering how comfortable she was with ME. Was she uncomfortable with me being there or was she trying to sneak a peak?
She did not leave or run out screaming...
She just continued washing the floors and sink.
The whole thing was kind of amusing, me standing there naked, and this girl trying to just do her job.

As I was leaving, I turn to her and thanked her for keeping the place nice and clean and that she did a good job.
She just smiled and said "thank you" :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I could picture me the scene, while reading :-) NH

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I am kind of surprised that she would not think to leave you alone to dry off and dress etc. After all it would only be a few minutes

    ReplyDelete