Wednesday, December 09, 2009

hugging the porcelain throne

(or "calling the moose" as we say in Norwegian).
I guess it was only a matter of time during these days of swine-flu and viruses. Monday was awful for me and I had no energy in my body. Sure enough, by Monday evening, whatever it was wanted to get out of my body.
I have to say though, I felt really good, or rather relieved, immediately afterwards. But the rest of the night would be sleep-less.
It took me all day Tuesday to get out of bed, and just eating a bowl of soup and some crackers was a huge step. But at least it stayed down.
I was back at work today... although I still feel pretty wiped out.
I`m still not sure if this was a virus, food poisoning or some sort of flu, but hopefully it will be the last time I have to hug the porcelain for at least another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment