Friday, January 08, 2010

back to the real world

It was tough leaving my family and friends in Houston again. Especially tough saying goodbye to my niece and nephew. Pretty tough to hear your 9 year old nephew say "dont go Uncle Guy, move in with us".
But vacation time is over, and hopefully I will see them again this summer.
The trip back was long and boring, as usual. But for once there were no delays or lost luggage!
Oslo is covered in a beautiful white blanket of snow. But oh.. my.. god.. how is it possible to be this cold??
My apt was incredibly cold so I turned on every furnace and fired up the fireplace. It's been 24 hours now and the apt is just barely getting warm.
So I think I'll snuggle back under the blanket for a while longer.

Here are 2 shots I took from the plane as we came in over Oslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment