Thursday, January 14, 2010

back on the horse... or rather: in the pool

So I finally did it!
I signed up for the wednesday swim practice with the triathlon group.
I hate to admit it, but I don`t think I´ve swam since the Norseman Crew Race in August last year. After that  I just didn`t have any spark left. There was no joy in training anymore. There were several reasons for this, and I`ve pretty much spent the majority of 2009 to figure this out.
But it´s time to leave 2009 behind and enter 2010!
So my first step is to start swimming again. And it really was great to be in the pool again, and to see my old friends in the club.
Of course, after only 35 minutes my foot started cramping up... but I will work on this for next week and stretch out more.
So... what else? Skiing maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment